Leverage the service, market expertise and technology of a Prudential Real Estate sales professional.
- Find a quality home within 25 miles of an active military installation (like Fort Gordon!)
- Get a reasonable price on the home of your dreams that is within 5% of Fair Market Value.
- Enjoy a cash incentive after closing on a beautiful new home.
- Sell faster by connecting with buyers who are ready, willing and able to move immediately.
- Gain marketing materials and tools that pitch your property directly to military buyers.
- Receive a customer credit to help you with the closing costs of your new home.
Buyers may receive $600 on homes with a purchase price of $100,000 – $199,000; $950 on homes selling for $200,000 – $299,000; $1,300 on homes selling for $300,000 – $399,000; $1,650 on homes selling for $400,000 – $499,000. Please inquire about how you can receive over $3,400 in rebates. This bonus is applied on top of whatever other generous incentive the builder may be offering at the time as a special “thank you” to our military service members and veterans. Sellers who support our troops will receive a customer credit comparable to what buyers receive with values ranging from $600 to $3,400+. You can apply this incentive to any home you decide to purchase with a local Prudential Beazley Real Estate agent.
Who is Eligible to Buy?
- Active duty military
- Retired military veterans
- National Guard
Did You Know…?
Here at Prudential Beazley Real Estate, veterans are helping other veterans find homes. Many of our real estate professionals served in the military, worked at Fort Gordon, or have a military spouse; so we are uniquely qualified to help you find exactly what you need in a home. Find a real estate agent here.
Additional Services for Military Personnel:
In addition to our Military Advantage Program, we invite you to check out our Relocation Guide to learn more about all that Augusta GA, Aiken SC and Columbia County has to offer. We can help you find local utility companies and movers, forward your mail, research neighborhoods to suit your needs, learn more about VA home loans, get money for a downpayment, locate employers that are hiring, find a place to board your pet while you go on vacation or set up a home inspection. Whatever you need, your friends at Prudential Beazley Real Estate are here to help!